Dove Advanced Care deodorant

     As a member of Influencer I received the Dove Vox box. So what was in my Vox box you may ask? It was Dove Advanced care deodorant with nutrium moisture. I was wondering what the big deal about the moisturizer was. I mean it is for your arm pits. Well what I didnt know is 36% of what you remove when you shave is skin. WHAT? Over a 1/3 of that is skin you mean? Wow!
     So after shaving I started using the Dove and I have to say my skin looks smoother and after. And now after 3 shavings I do notice a difference. Its amazing how great it looks. Thank you dove and Influencer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS