10 Random things about myself

10 Random facts about me!

Just a little Beba babble since its been a while since I babbled. 




  1. I am a Chicago history addict. I especially love the classic ghost stories, like Resurrection Mary. And if there is a Chicago special on PBS, I watch it.
  2. I hate pepperoni pizza, however I tend to steal pepperonis off my sons pizza.
  3. I love make up. Most women see it as a chore. I see it was fun.
  4. I hate Iphones and Apple products. #TeamAndroid
  5. I have to have my toe nails painted at all time. I feel naked without them.
  6. I have two dogs. Hercules, my Dads dog he could no longer keep. And Pierre, which we call Peeper. He is my Grandmothers dog. He was found at a garage sale.
  7. I speak Greek and Spanish. However, they are similar so at times I mix them up.
  8. I am not Catholic but gave up sweets for Lent. Fyi I am Greek Orthodox but due to medical reasons I can not fast.
  9. I am completely addicted to the Fox show Empire. And also all the Chicago shows like Chicago Fire and PD.
  10. I love to cook but prefer to use recipes to start then I mix up my creations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.