AYL Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Gloves Review





AYL Silicone heat resistant gloves!












I was not sure if I was going to like the idea of these gloves. But after using them once I am hooked. I was able to remove my hot inner pot from my crockpot, without getting burnt. The grippy little dots really help. Ok so I'm not sure but Grippy is a word. But that's the best way to explain the small raised bumps. Due to a shipping error I was not able to test these much before writing this review. But they worked great. The best part if they get dirty they clean super easily.





What makes them better the other brands?


- The Most Popular Silicone Cooking And Grilling Gloves Available!
- Heat Resistant For Temperatures Up To 425 Degrees Fahrenheit
- 100% Waterproof, Covers Your Wrist, Keeps Hands Safe and Dry
- Lightweight, Flexible, No Slip Grip Design To Allow Safe Movement Of Hot Items, Easily Grab Carved Hot Juicy Meats
- No Staining or Smell: Even After Long Term Use
- Dishwasher Safe, Easy to Clean
- BPA-Free
- FDA Approved
- 1 Size Fits All


Wanna check out this great product? Order it at:

http://www.amazon.com/ayl®-silicone-resistant-grilling-gloves/dp/b00pbwak8y/ie=utf8?&m=ayfl035lc9j7s&keywords=silicone+glove


*I was given this product complementary  for review. However, the thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

Comments

  1. Heat Resistant cooking gloves HoTime With Lifetime Guarantee FDA Approved Protect Your Hands From High Temperature Materials - Comfortable Anti Slip Grip Made Of Waterproof Silicon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.