Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream






Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel - Cream!

They say every woman has cellulite. Not that anyone wants to admit it. I remember watching the Tyra Banks show a few years ago, and even she said she had it. Yes a former Supermodel has cellulite. Thank God I am not alone. I mean I don't have cottage cheese looking legs but they could be smoother. Of course exercise helps but even with it you will probably get a little cellulite. That is where the Cellulite Defense gel comes in. It helps with these problem areas. 


I was able to try the Body Merry Cellulite Defense gel- cream. To help rid myself of unevenness in my thighs. You will be taking my word for this since I will not be posting pictures. Yes I love you all but my thighs in photos? You don't want to see that, TRUST ME! 

Review:

The first thing I noticed when I opened the jar is the smell. It has a strong minty smell. Almost like a muscle rub. Being a Fibro sufferer I have use icy hot type of rubs. This is what it reminded me of. When I put it on it had a strong cooling feeling. Almost of a muscle rub. I mean it made the hair on my legs stand up. Lol! But the real question DID IT WORK? Yes my legs appeared smoother even after the first application. My only concern was that smell. But it does die out after 20 minutes or so. For me I prefer using it just at night and during the day if I have enough time to shower after. Even though the smell seems to be gone I still prefer a shower after. I do love the way it works and think that the smell is second, to the effectiveness.






Wanna pick it up and try it yourself? Find it on Amazon Here 


*I received this product complementary for review. The thoughts and opinions are that of my own*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS