Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Moisturizing Shampoo and Repair Daily Conditioner




I received Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Moisturizing Shampoo and Repair Daily Conditioner for review.  However, the thoughts and opinions are that of my own. I am somewhat a newbie when it comes to sulfate free shampoos. I have bought a few brands but never found one I love.
I used both the shampoo and conditioner daily.And once a week used Arvazallia's Argan oil hair mask.And I did this for the last 3 weeks. I liked the idea of sulfate free but I never knew if I was using enough product. Normally I tell by the lather and the flexible feel I get when washing my hair. But after a day or two I figured it out. 
So the real question how did it work on my hair? It worked OK! I was not in love with the shampoo and conditioner. One day my hair seemed like a greasy mess, not normal for me. But I had been working out. After the shower my hair seemed to be still a bit greasy.I had to take two showers that day to remove the grease. I also noticed that when I washed my hair the water seemed to be brown. I do dye my hair but it never fades like that. I thought it was a fluke but then washed it a few times without showering. The water still seemed to have a brown tone. So by the time my three weeks were up my hair got lighter. I don't want to blame this completely on the shampoo. I have VERY hard water so my color does fade a bit. But never like this.
The best product of the bunch is the hair mask. I used the conditioner daily because I have very long hair. The feel after that just Ok. I had a hard time combing my hair wet. It would pull. However, when I used the conditioning mask my hair was great. It was soft and was easy to comb. If I had to choose Id use the shampoo and the mask daily since I have dry hair.


If you would like to try these product for yourself:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS